Which paper should I use?

Okay, so basically I am printing artwork on an HP C4780 because it's all I have at the moment, these are going to be framed and sold so I'd love for it to be as professional and high quality as possible, I just don't know whats compatible with my printer. I'll be printing drawings, black and white with one accent colour. thank you!

Most paper will work in your printer without a problem. Make sure you adjust the paper printing settings to "best quality" which will give you better and longer lasting prints. You can print on glossy generally in the region of around 210 to 260 grams should work pretty well. Try some budget papers as well as the branded and see what works best.

If you printing professionally I would suggest upgrading your printer as you need a printer with separate ink slots to get the best out of the colours. Canon printers with 5+ slots are pretty good around the MG series and aren't even that expensive and you'll probably save money in the long run. By using a 2 cartridge printer once one colour runs our you have to replace the whole lot.

Ask a Question