Which photo printer has best cost per print price below $2000

Which photo printer has best cost per print price below $2000? I know about the big machines for $30k but I'm looking for for something in the budget so I won't have to run to Rite Aid to get prints.

There are a huge number of printers in that price range, do you have any more details about what you're looking for?

Cost Per Print

I am specifically looking for a printer that prints decent 4x6 photos. All I want to do with it is print 4x6 photos but Rite Aid charges 9 cents per photo, I want something that could compete with that at most 12 or 13 cents per print. Please help

Hello i’m just loking to buy DTG printer. Might be someone got it already and can give some advice which one is better? Thanks

Which photo printer offers the greatest pricing per print for less than $5000 Although I am aware of the large machines that cost $20K, I am searching for something affordable so I won't have to run to Rite Aid to obtain prints.

Ask a Question