which printer for me?

Hi

I need a printer that has a scanner, wireless, and is cheap to purchase and cheap to run, but with decent build quality so as i dont have to buy a new one in 1yr. It will be used mainly for printing out word documents for uni so mostly black and white, with the odd colour picture. another important factor for me is the size, the smaller the better, I dont have much room in my room.

oh and I need to be able to purchase it in australia, either online or in store is fine.

Thanks for your help

Which brand printer you prefer HP, Canon, Brother,IBM,Samsung etc. after this information i can give you better suggestion.

Which brand printer you prefer HP, Canon, Brother,IBM,Samsung etc. after this information i can give you better suggestion.

To be honest I'm easy either way really, maybe a little bit against HP, but thats because I don't like there laptopd. I'd go for which ever is the most suitable for me.

Ask a Question