Which printer for printing 100 pages per day

Hi

I will be printing approx 100 a4 pages in black ink only everyday, and need recommendations on which printer i should buy. Im guessing a laser printer will be the best option, my budget is around £100 but i would like a printer which wont be too expensive to run either so if i need to spend a bit more to achieve this, i could. I have no idea where to start with these things though, iv had a quick look on ebuyer and ebay but there just seems to be so many options so i thought id make a post here to see if the experts can help me out.

if you need any more information, just let me know

thanks

Hi there,
It sounds like your best bet is a laser printer of some sort. We have a good article on our site all about printers that includes a section on what to look for when buying a printer here: The Ultimate Printing Guide - Ink Cartridges

The best advice I can give you is to make sure you check out the cost of the toner cartridges that you will need to replace at some point.

One way to start your search is to pick a familiar brand and look at the cost per page. For example, the HP LaserJet P2055dn with the CE505X cartridge will cost .02 per page. Is that okay with you?

Ask a Question