Which printer has the best ink efficiency?

I am looking to buy a new All in one and wanted to know which printers is the most ink efficient and which printer has Non OEM ink on the market when it comes time to replace the ink.

I am looking to spend $100 or less on an AIO printer

I printe black about 90% of the time and the rest color.

Usually, the efficiency of your printer to save on ink will depend on the function that it performs. For black prints I suggest laser printers but there are range of choices to choose from especially for all-in-ones especially the one with the brother brand.

laser/ inkjet printer that ranges from $70 - $120 in price

Can you recommend top 3 laser/ inkjet printer that ranges from $70 - $120 in price?

WOW! Really? HP? HP's cartridges are expensive. Most range between 30 to 40 dollars each with an average of only 21mL. Thats for only 500 pages printed on average. That's .06 or more per page. I did a comparison yesterday, and I found that I could buy a color laser printer and get cost per page down to .03. Half. This is just comparing OEM cartridges.

I am not sure about you guys but my mom have an epson printer and she took it to a shop that put an ink tank which is located outside of the printer. She just buy ink and put it on the tank. Even though I notice a more occurance of cleaning the printer head. The price of buying the ink compare to a non OEM printer cartridge is very cheap and I think she is saving a lot of money. Any opinion on this ?

Ask a Question