Which printer?

Hi, I am looking to buy a new printer however I work from home and use my printer for both home and commercial use. I regularly print onto inkjet clear gloss sheets and the setting I am always recommended to use is transparency & best quality. I currently have an HP office jet pro 8500 series however it seems to have come to the end of its life now.
Could you advise what printers are suitable for this type of printing?
Scan, copy, fax and AirPrint are also preferred, as is reverse printing and borderless. I've been told that the HP 8700 might be suitable but have had no specific recommendation to say that it will work.

Yes, you are correct. The8700 series is the best choice for you. I suggest you a particular model which is an HP Officejet pro 8710 or 8720. The features are copy,scan,air print, eprint,duplex, mobile printing with touch screen and instant ink ready. This instant ink cartridges technology can save up to 50% of ink.I came across a link which can provide you a detail abut the printer http://123-hpsetup.biz/officejetpro-8710/

Ask a Question