Why refillable cartiridge not working after 2-3 refill

I have HP printer All-in-One C3180. The printer works fine but I am having problem with the cartridge when using the refill inks. Actually I did use it with the refill ink in many occasions but for some reason after 2 to 3 refills, the printer would not accept the cartridge any further, even though the cartridge is filled with refill ink for the 3rd or 4th time. It does not matter whether I use the original HP cartridge or clone hp cartridge. On both cases (original HP cartridge or clone none brand name cartridge), the printer would not accept it. So far my only concern is the black ink cartridge. The black cartridge is HP 92. Does anyone know why the printer would not accept repeat refill and is it possible to cheat or trick the printer so it can read the cartridge as new cartridge, when it is refilled? I have a suspicion the printer may have a sensor somewhere not to accept the same cartridge after 2 or 3 use/refill. There has to be a system to trick the sensor. Please anyone have any solution?
Thank

Ask a Question