Windows Based Compatible Fabric Printer?

Hi guys, Does any fabric printer devices that are available on the the market? Like a screenprint press or something that would work with an actual PC? and if so around the 180.00 range - 300.00 range? Because i want to create shirts for two of my friends who just started Pro Wrestling in the states, but mainly the NWA (and if you we're wondering yes they are still around, just a damaged legacy being carried and cannot be fixed) I wanted to print a few shirts out this way, because they know what i am capably of in the creative department with "catchphrases" logos, and gimmicks, without have to go through Pro Wrestling Tshirts Chicago based website who sells them for guys and girls on the independent circuit, and been trying to get started, and just was going to work on the color schemes and designs till 2016 came around in august and it ruined everything with the flood that took place in South Eastern Louisiana.. :( and ended up losing my digital usb pen & pad into the chaos of the flooding. Hope you all have a great Saturday and enjoy while you still can weeks past by soo fast wow..

Thanks in advance all

Ask a Question