wireless printers

I have 3 wireless printers (2 Brother and 1 Epson). Whenever there is an interruption in the wireless signal (power outage or whatever), all 3 printers fail to come back online when the signal is restored. Either nothing happens when I try to print, or I get the dreaded Printer Offline message. Sometimes power cycling will work, but usually I end up having to uninstall and reinstall the printers. Somehow there has to be an easier way around this?

Thanks!

You better set the IP settings of your printers to "STATIC" IP address instead of Dynamic IP address.

Its regd Epson printer ME301 with wifi. The issue is that the printer cartridge (190 series) for this particular model is not available easily. Its not available even in the cities or online. I need to go nearly 500 kms to get the cartridge. In other way if the present cartridge is over then it become troublesome for me to get the new cartridge as it should be available easily. In the website they have mentioned all the main cities of India where the cartridges are available. But when I inquired they said since this particular model is not in demand they dont keep it because of drying up issues. Epson is popularizing the model as the world's smallest printer but the cartridge is not available. Amazing, isn't !!! What is the purpose of keeping this printer with you then. In my suggestion no one should buy this printer. If buying plz check the cartridge is available in your city and you are going to stay there lifelong rather.. I raised this issue to customer care several times but no effect.

Ask a Question