Xerox 4510 Help

We use a number of Xerox Phaser 4510's. I have 3 trays and the multi-purpose tray. We use each tray for different types of paper (envelopes, plain, letterhead, continuation).

My issue is that we also print a lot of labels and when someone sends labels to the printer it prompts for labels to be loaded which is done and the print comes out. However when this is done the paper type in the tray changes permanently to labels and needs to be manually changed back to the original paper type.

In a large office with too many busy users to be bothered changing it back this causes issues. Does any one know of a solution or work around where after labels are printed it reverts back to the original paper type. We print mostly from MS Word.

Any help would be appreciated.:)

Tom

I have a PIXMA 550, can anybody tell me how to print envelopes without getting crunched up by the printer.
Any help would be appreciated

Vic

TomC... maybe you have this resolved...
we have dones something similar, using @PJL (print job language) codes appended to the print job. you can enable/disable/switch between different settings for your printers' functions.
good luck
brad

Ask a Question