Xerox machines rob you from your own home

My Xerox laser printer which i was told clearly when I bought it, uses black toner for regular prints and color when printing colors, now tells me I cannot print out a regular email unless I buy cyan ink. Apparently, it likes to add it to the black ink for a really nice black.

The man on the phone at Xerox basically admitted it was a kind of corporate fraud as they do tell people it uses black ink when you get it but you have to buy cyan and it won't let you select the setting for black only till you do, cause it doesn't really use black only.

Then I took the Cyan cartridge to the store and they couldn't replace it because the ink cartridge itself does not say what kind of printer its for so I had to bike home and call in the printer type to the store as they couldn't look in the boxes of the cartridges they had there without voiding the warantees.

People really should have voted 3rd party in the US 8 years ago. That consumer guy was more important than we remembered.

Ask a Question