Advice on Office Printers

Hello All,

I am looking for advice on what printer to purchase. I work in a company of about 130 employees. We are a Windows 7 shop. We have several large copiers and network printers. We have several people who use local MFP units but we have been using the HP Laserjet 1536's and the scanners burn up quite frequently. We are willing to spend upwards of $800 to $1000 do purchase new ones. My preferences would be Laserjet printing, something that can handle quite a bit of scanning load as well. Does anyone have a suggestion of what would be a good unit product to test? There are so many choices out there that I am not sure what might be a good one. Would also prefer and MFP type unit that handles copying, scanning and printing. Color printing would not matter. Any advice would be great.

Thank you!

jmr

If you are looking for a A4 MFD, it maybe worth looking at a Kyocera as it will have a very low running cost.
You will find HP will work out more when it comes to toner.

Thanks Robbie. I haven't looked into the Kyocera yet. If we find one we like we will purchase several of them. Like I said, we have copiers and network printers but these employees need something local to their desk.

Ask a Question