Black dots when printing

Hello,
I own a Triumph Adler 3005ci printer. Everything is good, but when i print even a blank page there's black dots on the paper.
Here's what did to fix it (but in vain poorly) :
- Clean the original holder or the glassplaten
- brush the transfer roller clean
- run [developer refresh]
- print a lot of blank copy in order to find out if the problem will solve by itself (well you know, i tried).
do you have any solutions ?

IMG_20240224_163554.jpg

These units are usually maintained by a company. Do you own this one or is it leased? I would try a factory reset and changing the black toner cartridge first.

I own this one. I didn't tried the factory reset yet. The thing is, that I forgot to mention :
- when I putting out the black toner from the printer, the issue stll the same, it still prints with black dots.

So yeah, i'll try the factory reset if necessary

Ok so it's something with the printer. I would try a factory reset or if you can, a firmware downgrade. If that's not an option, updating the firmware may fix it. But if you use aftermarket toner, it may block them.

I've allready tried the factory reset, i'll try the firmware downgrade and keep you tune.
Also, we'll try the complete cleaning mentionned in the manual.
Cheers

Ask a Question