Canon MG3250 - Not Printing

I've tried all I know and I can't get this to work, so any help would be appreciated. I've had this printer for nearly two years but yesterday just trying to print a document in word, printer says ready, it's online, I press print and nothing happens. No job in the print queue, it just vanishes?

If I go to the printer settings and print a test page, it works fine. Network settings print out shows it's on the network. Tested the ping via CMD, that works fine too. I've changed the IP address to a fixed one. I've reinstalled the latest drivers for windows 10. I've connected it via USB to see if that fixed it. I've even updated Word to 2016 version today (which I knew wouldn't be the problem but did it just to rule it out) and still... nothing :mad:!

Driving me mad. If no suggestions then I'm going to take great satisfaction in destroying it and buying a new one! Haha :)

I've just worked out that it's only Word that's having this issue. Excel works fine. Any suggestions for how I fix this?

I've upgraded to the 2016 version today. Not sure what else I can do. I'll download OpenOffice for the moment until a solution presents itself.

Can u print from WORD PAD?
Select Windows Icon button (Bottom Left )
Select All Apps
Select Windows Accessories
Select WORD PAD at bottom of list

Can u print from Note Pad?
Follow the steps to open Notepad
Go to Start menu
Type notepad and press Enter.

Can u print from photo app?

Can u print from your Browser?

If answer is yes to above, then re-install WORD
Advise

Ask a Question