Epson P-900 Partial Print

I have had this problem in the past and it is now happening again. I am trying to print a digital negative and the printer only prints a portion of the image. If I try to print the above step tablet again it may print more or less of the image before cutting it off - it is not consistent. I am using Fixxons waterproof screen positive film, basically the same as the most popular Pictorico.

I thought that perhaps there was a memory or bandwidth problem but I do not see that as an issue as all appears to be well. I did go ahead and attach a cable to the computer, but the printer driver is completely different for some reason, and does not offer me any helpful options.

If anyone has an idea as to what to check I would be very happy to give things a try. Sometimes this works completely fine, other times, like now, it just randomly cuts things off.

Thanks -

george

al Print
img189.jpg

Ask a Question