Kodak esp 5250 won't print solid black ect.

Hi guys,this is my first post and before I start....Thanks for the help

I have a Kodak esp 5250 that prints color fine but when it comes to black it won't print right like this >>

s30gnt.jpg

it also won't print forms correctly they print just like the image above. Any ideas??

Thank you

Check Ink Levels:
Ensure that the black ink cartridge has sufficient ink. If the ink level is low, replace the cartridge with a new one or refill it.

Clean Print Heads:
Use the printer's software or control panel to initiate a print head cleaning process. This can help unclog any dried ink and improve print quality.

Run a Test Print:
Print a test page to check if the issue persists. This can help you identify whether the problem is specific to the black ink or if it's a more general printing issue.

Check for Driver Updates:
Ensure that your printer drivers are up to date. Visit the Kodak website or use your operating system's automatic driver update feature to check for the latest drivers.

Alignment Check:
Run a print head alignment test to make sure the print heads are properly aligned. This can help ensure accurate color and black printing.

Use Genuine Ink Cartridges:
Make sure you are using genuine Kodak ink cartridges. Generic or third-party cartridges may not provide the same print quality and can lead to printing issues.

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question