Kyocera Print Center Scan not working

Hello,

Starting today I noticed that Kyocera Print Center doesn't work when trying to scan, I received a message that the connection is not secure, I choose Always Allow and than I get "A problem occured during scanning". My printer is Ecosys M2040DN, is connected directly in my router and I am connected to the same router as well. I tried with another router and on another laptop, same issue. Somebody has the same error?

I had the same problem yesterday. Doesn’t scan over the network, I have 5 pieces Ecosys M2040 5 pieces, Ecosys M2035, Ecosys M2235, Ecosys M3145. Only in the Kyocera Print Center application, in others when installing the TWAIN driver, for example in xnview, everything works.

Kyocera support advised me they had escalated the problem to Kyocera Europe and an update was going to be relaeased yesterday 01/11/23. However on the Microsoft app store there is no update and it still shows the last modified date as 24/08/2023. Really poor as the Print Centre is my go to for everyday scanning.

Ask a Question