Ordering ink

My new Epson 15000 run out of ink very quickly, so I ordered via the Epson link warning out of the printer. First the almost could not find me , secondly it has been almost two weeks and I am still waiting!! I ordered December 6th and it barely got to my state and now is just there, sitting. Is this normal? If I was a business waiting for this, I would be in trouble. Any online ordering takes a week at most!

The delay in receiving your ink order for the Epson 15000 is unusual and may be frustrating. Shipping times can vary, but a two-week wait, especially for essential supplies, is not typical. Contact Epson customer support with your order details to inquire about the delay and seek expedited shipping options. It's important to communicate your concerns, as timely ink replenishment is crucial, particularly for businesses.

The delay in receiving your ink order for the Epson 15000 is unusual and may be frustrating. Shipping times can vary, but a two-week wait, especially for essential supplies, is not typical. Contact Epson customer support with your order details to inquire about the delay and seek expedited shipping options. It's important to communicate your concerns, as timely ink replenishment is crucial, particularly for businesses.
Yes! I got it yesterday, way too long!

Ask a Question