Ricoh aficio MP 6500 network issue

Hello . everyone... how are you???
Well here.. I have a problem with this Ricoh MP6500.
I running windows 8.1 office has 3 computers all running same OS.
People came to set network with server and now we reorganize the network without server... server is out
the printer was working fine. however the router was replace with ASUS AC66U, before Buffalo..router
I change IP address of printer with new IP static address from new router. but now printer didnt print at all.
no errrors and not in queque looks like it print. but is not . ...
I am going crazy try to figure it out what is the issue with this problem... I uninstall it and install it, change drivers,
remove things from printer console and still not print... remove in the TCP/IP domain name DNS domain static ...
Well I don't know what to do... is anyone could give me any idea how to fix this issue?? I really appreciated so much...
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
OK... I found the solution .... here go:
The old wireless router that I replaced with the new one... has different IP address... SO.. The model of the printer MP 6500 has internal access address that was assigned by somebody else and left couple years... I found out that later and print the System page Configuration Page / Network Control services. then I saw Access Control System from IP address to the other was different from the new router.... So I realized I couldn't change this because they didn't know the password of Ricoh page ... So I decide to change the new router with the old IP address was before... and BINGO !!! the printer works... just to look for that .. well I replaced all computers IP addresses and other network changes I did... but IT WORKS>>.. here is.. the answer.... thanks all....

Ask a Question