WiFi Direct not working

I have an Epson Workforce WF-7710 and I'm using a Mac desktop.

I cannot get this thing to connect to the Mac. I walked through the steps to set it up, and then when I try to connect my computer to the Direct Network it won't connect. My Mac shows that it's connected, but the little wifi icon just refreshes and refreshes. Is there a way to have the printer connect to the actual WiFi that my Mac is using instead of going the WiFi Direct route?

Thank you!

I have an Epson Workforce WF-7710 and I'm using a Mac desktop.

I cannot get this thing to connect to the Mac. I walked through the steps to set it up, and then when I try to connect my computer to the Direct Network it won't connect. My Mac shows that it's connected, but the little wifi icon just refreshes and refreshes. Is there a way to have the printer connect to the actual WiFi that my Mac is using instead of going the WiFi Direct route?

Thank you!
Hi wanderinglight MAC owner, WiFi can be a headache. With my IMac, I fought it for 3 hours trying everything. Frustrated, I shut down the Mac and walked away. Came back later and everything came to work. Always shut down your MAC and do 1-2 total cold restarts. Could be your problem solved.

Ask a Question