Anyone in need of some 20# Hammermill Goldenrod?

I have about 45 cases of 20# Hammermill Goldenrod 8.5 x 11 that my customer cancelled the order on and I am stuck with the paper. I will make you a good deal on it.

Hi
you may want to consider the following options for selling your paper:
  1. Contact local printing shops, offices, or schools in your area and offer the paper to them at a discounted price. You can also advertise your paper on local classified ads websites, such as Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.
  2. Contact paper distributors or wholesalers in your area and see if they would be interested in purchasing the paper from you. You can also search for paper wholesalers online and contact them to see if they are interested in buying your paper.
  3. Consider donating the paper to local schools, non-profit organizations, or charities that may have a use for it. This can be a good option if you are unable to sell the paper and would like to put it to a good use.
I hope these suggestions are helpful and that you are able to find a solution that works for you.

Ask a Question