Borderless Printing on Epson T7270

Hi all,

Joined the site to ask this question but looking forward to learning a lot from you guys. We run an Epson T7270 and from what I've been led to believe from the previous employees whom I inherited the setup from, ours just won't do borderless. We print straight from a PDF using the Adobe Acrobat Reader Print Dialog box. There's definitely a place to check a box for borderless but it doesn't do anything at all. The borderless printing pads are set up in the right places for the standard sizes (18x24, 24x36, etc.) and I've tried different sizes. I keep getting a message in the Print Dialog box on the computer to check the printer screen and that one will say that I don't have the correct paper size loaded for borderless printing. I feel like there has to be something we're not doing right and to be honest I have only come into this business from the editorial side over the last couple years. If anyone has any tips or suggestions (or just want to point out how blatantly wrong I am on anything), please feel free! Thanks!! I've attached two pics of what I'm seeing.

Best,

-Zack H.
GP Boone

Attachments

• computer screen.jpg
    computer screen.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 115
  • printer screen.jpg
    printer screen.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 119

Ask a Question