Canon 104 toner carts available.

My Canon has given up the last page.

I have 1 NIB and 1 used for 50 pages or so Canon 104 type made by V4ink.
I have used V4ink for a number of years with the Canon. Very good replacement.

The 2 are available for you pay postage via Paypal or zelle.
I suspect it would be around $20 USPS in continental US.
If this post is unacceptable here, obviously, feel free to remove.

When attempting to execute a printing task, users sometimes receive a pop-up message that shows a Canon printer error B203. This may arise due to technical glitches like paper jams, out-of-date firmware, an empty cartridge, an outdated driver, an unstable connection, etc. The message may keep on displaying on the screen when you do not fix it. As a result, it stops them from completing their tasks on the printer.

You must know what to do when you face a B203 error. You must be aware of its effective solutions and the implementation of its correct steps. When you start with the process, first identify the root cause and then look for some basic troubleshooting solutions. After that, move on to advanced methods to fix the printer issue. Let's walk through the complete guide to fix this problem.

uh, no. the printer is broken and rollers that pull paper, 2 or 3 sheets at a time. It's 12 yo. I'm not gonna worry other than it's more stuff that can't be or won't be recycled.

Ask a Question