Canon iX6820 out of alignment after 30 pages

I have several Canon Pixma ix6820s in a workshop that gets a bit chilly. A brand new one just went WAY out of alignment after about 40 pages. It's 55 degrees but the specs say down to 41 degrees. Is it the cold?

I have several Canon Pixma ix6820s in a workshop that gets a bit chilly. A brand new one just went WAY out of alignment after about 40 pages. It's 55 degrees but the specs say down to 41 degrees. Is it the cold?
Can you post a picture of the printing alignment failure? does it look like this?

pgbk-jpg.1657

There are some canon printers failing due to unknown reasons causing what I posted, Canon knows it but never said any specifics on what's happening, north american customers are being backed up by support or refunds, that's all I know. I happen to own the IX6810 model, prints like that and there are others reporting the same issue with the same and related models.

Ask a Question