Canon Pixma ip8760 error code C000

This morning my Canon PIXMA ip8760 suffered a paper jam. I removed all the paper I could find but when I tried to print a document I received anerror Code C000 warning and the reset light flashed orange. I turned off, disconnected and restarted rhe printer without effect. The printer header does not center itself when I turn the printer off and none of the indicator lights are lit to show that the cartridges are OK. What is causing the problem and how can I fix it?

Canon is a reliable printer brand, so people buy Canon printers without worrying. Canon has made its reliability among customers worldwide. Canon printers deliver fantastic printing performance and give high-quality printouts. Canon printer users may often get disappointed when an error code appears on their Canon printer. If you are a tech-savvy guy, you can easily deal with the problem. If you are not tech-savvy, you may have several problems resolving an error code. The article contains the Canon printer error and the solutions to fix the error. Read the full article and learn how to eliminate the p08 Canon printer error.
Contact us for more information.

I contacted Canon Support about my problem. I had thought my printer had a 12 month warranty but learnt that the warranty was for 2 years. Canon is now sending me a replacemen printer. I should add that the printer it is replacing was, in fact, a replacement for an earlier rinter which had failed after 3 months. I have had Canon printers for at least 20 years and would heartily recommend them (despite my recent experiences). Canon Support is also very helpful and efficient. By the way, where id the article to which you refer in your message?

Canon is a reliable printer brand, so people buy Canon printers without worrying. Canon has made its reliability among customers worldwide. Canon printers deliver fantastic printing performance and give high-quality printouts. Canon printer users may often get disappointed when an error code appears on their Canon printer. If you are a tech-savvy guy, you can easily deal with the problem. If you are not tech-savvy, you may have several problems resolving an error code. The article contains the p08 Canon printer error and the solutions to fix the error. Read the full article and learn how to eliminate the p08 Canon printer error.

Contact us for more information.

Ask a Question