Canon TS3150 - P02 Error

Hello!

I can't figure out how to fix P 02 error in my Canon Pixma TS3150 printer. I'll explain what I did, I'm now looking for any input, suggestions, anything that I'm missing.

I opened up the printer yesterday to clean the waste ink sponges.. Today I put it all back and it's giving this error, P02.

When I plug it in and power it on, it moves the cartridges on the left side and then it stops, giving that error with the 2 LEDs flashing intermittently.

I took the cartridges out to check - they're clean.
I checked the film - doesn't have smudges nor fingerprints (and I don't remember touching it at all).
My hands were clean when I put the ribbon connectors back..
There are no foreign objects in it..

I don't know what else to check, how to fix it.

The reason I cleaned the sponges is that I had a magenta issue for months and this was the only thing that I didn't try. It was either printing magenta or cyan, ultimately printing pink/purple. Yesterday I discovered that there was a lot of magenta in far left and far right (where cartridges "rest").. and this type of solution seemed to work for some.. cleaning the excess ink from inside the printer.

Don't know how to edit my post from phone, but I have an update, it's fixed.

I took it apart again to check the possibility of misplacing anything - everything was alright. Put it back together, and pushed the cartridges on the far right.. It was triggered to roll a sheet of paper, shut it down, unplugged it, pushed the cartridges to the left and when I turned it on again, all was fine, no errors.

Ask a Question