Epson Artisan 800

My Artisan 800 has been the best printer I have ever owned. I have used it for the last 10 years. I print a lot of 4 / 6 photos. It came up with the message that the ink pads had expired and would not print. Up until then the quality of the prints were still excellent. Apparently the printer is programmed to by number of photos or time to quit printing, forcing you to have ink pads installed. The BIG problem is that there are no print pads available from Epson or any of their dealers. Does anyone know a fix for this problem, like ink pads from some other make or model that will fit?? I hate to buy another Epson model or another brand and not be happy with the quality of the prints. On top of that I had just recently purchased and installed new ink cartridges.
HarryT

sanchoss;
You emailed me a note saying you could send me a program to reset my Artisan 800 ink pad. You sent the note to my email address so if you could send the program to the same address that would be OK.
Harry

sanchoss;
You emailed me a note saying you could send me a program to reset my Artisan 800 ink pad. You sent the note to my email address so if you could send the program to the same address that would be OK.
Harry

Harry, In the same predicament as you. Did you get a copy of the program? Did it work? Can you share it?

Ask a Question