Epson Easy Photo Print question.

HI.

I recently bought an SX425W from epson, and so far it seems pretty good, although god knows who wrote the instructions.

One thing has been bugging me however, the print layout presets seem a bit poor. For example, if I set printing to borderless, I can choose to have 1/2/4/8/16 images on an A4 page, however, If I want to print bordered, I only have options for 1 image, and then 16 images per A4 page. Although for some reason, printing bordered on 4" by 6" has options for 2/4/8 etc images per page, which seems very bizzare to me.

I have tried setting the layout to 1 bordered image per A4 sheet, then using the multi-page function in the manual print settings, so that I should be printing 2 pages per sheet, and so getting 2 A5 images on an A4 sheet, however for some reason this appears not to work.

I don't suppose anybody could shed any light on this? It seams bizzare there is no 2 per page option for bordered printing :/

Ask a Question