Epson L-210 Ejecting Paper Without Priting

Hey everyone

I have an Epson L-210 which had been working fine until a couple of months ago when it started ejecting paper without printing, that only got worse and now it will print maybe 1 out of 10 sheets that it either ejects without printing or doesn't even pick up the paper.

I opened it up to try and visually check in case there was something broken or something, I didn't find anything that could potentially lead anywhere. I examined the roller carefully and it's fine.

Please see video with audio on

If anyone knows what to do about this, please do leave a comment.

Has your Epson printer suddenly stopped printing? Some printer problems are inevitable, and the paper jam is one of them. Almost every user who owns a printer experience it one or more time. You can encounter an Epson printer paper jam while attempting to print a document. Because of this printer stops working, showing an error message on the screen.

A small piece of stuck paper inside the printer causes this error and creates havoc. However, a few effective and quick fixes exist to resolve this problem without much effort. Before learning about the solutions, understand what causes the issue of jammed paper inside the printer.
Read Also:- How to Fix Epson Printer Paper Jam Issue in Easy Way?

Ask a Question