Epson L850 - Black color problem, printed less then 1000 pages

Hello to everyone. I have a problem with almost new printer. It gives me a headache with black color. I cleaned the print head with software (at least 10 times), and I cleaned it manually at least 5 times - I can't make it work in those two places where it doesn't print as in the image I uploaded. I'm desperate. I got lost in the process and I don't know what to do anymore. Used alcohol 70%, with water, without water, with window cleaner... I don't know why it is still clogged. Or maybe there is some other problem. IT PRINTED LESS THEN 1000 pages, I refuse to believe it has some problem. What can I do? Help please. Thanks!

Photo nozzle check: https://imgur.com/as6RQbO

Despite you thinking there's no problem I'd call Epson support anyway and tell them what you've done to try and remedy the situation yourself and see if they can help you.

Despite you thinking there's no problem I'd call Epson support anyway and tell them what you've done to try and remedy the situation yourself and see if they can help you.

Hi, thanks for reply. Unfortunately, I don't have warranty anymore. I need to solve this problem on my own, if possible.

Hi, thanks for reply. Unfortunately, I don't have warranty anymore. I need to solve this problem on my own, if possible.

Have you tried? Many companies, warranty or not will offer free phone support. I know Canon does. No harm trying.

Ask a Question