Epson SC P5000

Hi there,
I have an Epson SC P5000 hooked up on a Mac via usb. Latest system version on the Mac latest firmware on the printer. I put some A3 photopaper in the tray but the paper out led constantly blinks. I was used to a "Please put paper in Tray XXX" when I triggered a print and the printer was out of paper! with other brands! But here nothing happens and no error dialogue comes up! The Macs "Sending Data to printer" is at 100 and stays like that! Fiddling around with the printer for 3 days without results! Could be broken.......I'm lost!

Thank you for your help

Hi there,
I have an Epson SC P5000 hooked up on a Mac via usb. Latest system version on the Mac latest firmware on the printer. I put some A3 photopaper in the tray but the paper out led constantly blinks. I was used to a "Please put paper in Tray XXX" when I triggered a print and the printer was out of paper! with other brands! But here nothing happens and no error dialogue comes up! The Macs "Sending Data to printer" is at 100 and stays like that! Fiddling around with the printer for 3 days without results! Could be broken.......I'm lost!

Thank you for your help
If you are referring to the "check paper/ink" LED then I would check to see if the paper is loaded correctly, too thick, or the cutsheet/roll paper is incorrectly chosen from the control panel.

Ask a Question