Epson T60 not powering up

Dear Techs,
I found my Epson T60 suddenly dead yesterday. I checked the power outlet and the power chord. All is OK.
I am a retired Electrical Eng. with a good knowledge of electronics. I dismantled the unit removed the power supply and checked the board. Nothing looked burnt. The cap 400V, 47MF had 270V DC on it (Fuse OK)View attachment 1499 View attachment 1499 View attachment 1499 View attachment 1499 . Discharged it and checked the 3 diodes, a single transistor and an optocoupler. All OK. Could not check the power MOSFET. plugged in mains and found out put terminals giving comparing to middle point, left had 41VDC and right 42VDC. both postive. Is it OK? Removed the mother board checked visually for any damage or burnt item, over heating signs or PCB path burnt and nothing was found. Boxed back and tried again. Nothing came on still. No LED's lighting on power button pressed. Any Experience Tech Sir, can You tell me is the power supply out put voltages OK. If it is what to check on Mother Board. Thanks in Advance for Your Kind Time Spending for my trouble. Promise to give proper tech feed back to sail to shores and enable another to save another printer in future. Wish All You a Good Week End.

Attachments

• PSU PCB Top View.jpg
    PSU PCB Top View.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 14,964
  • MOSFET.jpg
    MOSFET.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 439
  • optocouple.jpg
    optocouple.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Transistor.jpg
    Transistor.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 304
  • unknown IC.jpg
    unknown IC.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 881
As time is gone it seems to be that no one has any answer. I dig deep in to the net and found that the power supply should be 42V and 5V according to a Russian site. So if it is correct my power supply is faulty, I went investigating the main board and found that there are two dual transistors for handling power input. This two transistors actually MOSFET's are having two transistors inside one with 5 leads coming out. Normally if the power supply fails these should be checked. I found my main board ones are faulty. In the power supply unit there is a MOSFET (diode protected) one the number is STP3NK90ZFP. You have to check this and if it is OK. check diodes and other parts. If all looks OK move to main board. The two MOSFET's there are EPSON products TT 3043PNP 3034NPN which each has two transistors in each. If they are faulty no use replacing the power supply it will burn again. Also You have to check on the other side of the board (that is the side where transistors are not mounted) with SMD parts on, the attached picture there is a control IC a chip encoder E09A7218A which controls the power. There is a SMD fuse F2 and check if it is blown or not as this will put the chip out of operation. If the chip is burnt no use of replacing transistors and it will burn again. So best is to replace chip encoder E09A7218A with Two transistors and check the SMD fuse also. The last will be to buy a Main board CA45 and install with a new power supply Model EPS 121E, Assy. 2116493-02 board. Both parts are available refurbished. Check for a good PCB before ordering with the seller as some cheap board tested working may fail in future due to bad PCB conditions. The two transistors are on eBay but the best will be to buy the CA45 main board and power supply in AliExpress as they give 60 Day Buyer protection.
Main board under TJPARTS is US 15.60 and the power supply is US 8.97 both offered under free shipping. So folks I have ordered the parts and is waiting until they arrive. Hope some one can use my experience and advice to recover his Epson T-60 printer. Also while digging about the CA45 Main Board I found that same is being used for so many Epson Models. Power Board Power Supply Adapter Charger Adaptor for Epson L800 L805 R285 T50 P50 T59 R290 R295 R330 R390 R270 L801 R280 A50 T60 is same. FORMATTER PCA ASSY Formatter Board logic Main Board MainBoard mother board for Epson L800 L801 R280 R290 R285 R330 A50 T50 T60 P50 is same. Look for any unused connections as in some models same board but some connections are not used. Many Thanks to the 100 plus Gentlemen who took time to read my post.

Attachments

• Part of CA45 Main Board.jpg
    Part of CA45 Main Board.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 499
  • Transistor SANYO TO-220FP TT3034-TT3043.jpg
    Transistor SANYO TO-220FP TT3034-TT3043.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Epson transistors on the back of CA45 Main board.jpg
    Epson transistors on the back of CA45 Main board.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 399
  • T60 PSU Board.jpg
    T60 PSU Board.jpg