Epson WF 2630 printer error 0x60

I have an Epson WF 2630 which displays ´printer error 0x60 Turn the power off and on again. For details, see your documentation´
This error seems to be about an sensor which needs to be cleaned. I have spent now quite some time in trying to find out where this sensor is to be located. Some spanish guy wrote about it being below the cartridge carrier. By moving the carrier to the right I still did not see it. Maybe I do need to remove the cartridge carrier, but I do not know how. By the way, there´s no getting passed this error on the display.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Anton

Here are a few methods to resolve this issue:
1) clean the sensor
2) Remove all jammed papers
3) remove recently installed programs
4) check and download the latest updates
5) Run a tool
6) log into safe mode

Here are a few methods to resolve this issue:
1) clean the sensor
2) Remove all jammed papers
3) remove recently installed programs
4) check and download the latest updates
5) Run a tool
6) log into safe mode
How to log into wagę mod?? Where is the Sensor???

I am having the same issue with ESPON WF-3640. Looks like the printhead is getting jammed somehow when it starts to print. I have attached a video showing the issue. Any help to solve this would be appreciated.

Video of the error:

The sensor of the WF 2630 is on the downside of the print head. Cleaning it hasn't solved the issue for me (yet), but maybe it will for someone else. Here's a video on how to take the print head out.

Error 60 is mostly associated with pw sensor, a sensor beneath the printer head. Its function is to detect the size of paper loaded into the printer. To clear all doubts about pw sensor, if you print nozzle check pattern and it prints, or if yu print document in plain paper and standard quality and the printer prints but does not print when you select matte or glossy, then pw sensor need to be cleaned or replaced,

Ask a Question