Epson WF 2630 will not print at all after manual cleaning....zero ink coming out.

Hello....new guy to the forum here. So I was having intermittent problems with ink jets on this printer needing constant cleaning and getting worse and worse so I ordered one of the little cleaning kits with the solution and the tube....and followed the directions exactly.

Now when I do a nozzle check....zero ink on the paper. When I try to print a document or a picture.... it goes thru the motions....zero ink on the paper..... Anybody have a clue why this is happening? Did I damage the print heads?

Any help is appreciated....Thanks..

Remove the main board and check if the fuse labled f1 or f2 is ok. If not then change it. And before reconnecting remove the head and see if there are any inks spilt on the head and ffc contact. If the fuse is not broken, then the head fdc cable need be replaced. If the duse is broken and there is no ink spillage on the head contact, then head need replacement

Ask a Question