Epson WF-7720

This was a fairly good printer - for the first 5 or 6 months. It may just be coincidence, but it seems like my problems began a week or 2 ago, following a recent firmware update that it insisted on doing.

It seems like a number of functions that are normally available in the printers "Control Panel", no longer are: The "Settings" button/icon, though not "grayed out" does nothing when I tap it.

And when I attempt to send a FAX, the "send" button/icon (though also not grayed out, as is the case with "settings", does nothing. I can't add a contact either.

I can print just fine. I can use my PC to scan and store digital versions of my FAX's, then email them.
Definitely inconvenient, to say the least.

Any thoughts or anything I might be missing? It seems like maybe an intermittent touch-screen issue, but maybe it's something else I'm missing.

Also,
With no access to "settings", I won't be able to replace any ink cartridges as they run out....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Ken
Duvall, WA

Last edited:

Ask a Question