• Samsung ML 2160

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xerox Phaser 3124

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brother HL 2130

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys!

I'm checking out a new laser printer, and I have check out 3 that in in my price range. they all seem great, and wuite cheap, too, but I would like to get reviews/feedback from you guys.

The three printers are:

*Samsung ML 2160
*Xerox Phaser 3124
*Brother HL 2130

I would like to use them to make PCBs, and I have the method already, and to also print on acetates, since I'm on a tight budget, I would like to take these into consideration:

*Toner price, cheapest, without sacrificing quality
*Special features that I haven't noticed yet
*Overall quality

Speed is not really an issue.

I have an old 3-in-1 inkjet, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to print on acetates, and raelly, I can't move to creating my PCBs.

Thanks guys! I'm also open to other printer suggestion that that price range.

I'd go with Brother, but still I would suggest the HL 2270DW, its practically the same money except on the long run with compatibles you will save a lot of cash...

Hi GIN319, I,ve just purchased the samsung ML 2160 ... the printer is great but their software does not have any MIRROR or FLIP feature which is no good if you want to make PCB's ,, thats what I use my printers for so just watch out when buying a new laser printer ... I made that mistake

Ask a Question