HP f4200 All in One

Hello friends.

I have a HP Deskjet F4200 All In One printer for about four years. I used to print regularly, until a few days ago, when it stopped working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalle the software, however as I did not have the original CD i used the manufacturers website to download the driver. I was told thet it was successful. I decided to print, and even bought a new USB cable which I connected, however it does not print. I sent a test page to the prinetr and in the print queue it says printing but does not help. What may be the problem? Can anyone help

1.First press the OK button two times,if it is not working then it may be driver problem.
2.Check your printer driver from device manager ,successfully install or not.Otherwise you need to install again.
3.Restart your printer Spooler service
Start->Run->Open the Services console(Type services.msc and click the OK button)->The Services window appears then
->Locate the Print Spooler service in the right column
->Click on the restart the service link on the left.

I tried everything you suggested and it worked for some time. When I went to use it today it would not print. It just chucks out a page without a print.