I'm so tired of looking . . .

I don't have the greatest research skills in the world and I've spent hours looking for a home office multifunction unit (printer, copier, scanner, fax) that includes, at a minimum, these functions:

1) ADF (automatic document feeder);
2) single-pass, duplex scanning (from the ADF);
3) color scanning;
4) wireless printing that includes Apple AirPrint; and
5) cost under $500.

Everything I have found seems to be missing at least one of these features. Can anyone help me locate an MFC that has these five features?

Color printing is not required but would be acceptable if it has the above five features also. I am open to InkJets but I prefer Laser printing. Thanks in advance for your help.

lyn

I don't have the greatest research skills in the world and I've spent hours looking for a home office multifunction unit (printer, copier, scanner, fax) that includes, at a minimum, these functions:

1) ADF (automatic document feeder);
2) single-pass, duplex scanning (from the ADF);
3) color scanning;
4) wireless printing that includes Apple AirPrint; and
5) cost under $500.

Everything I have found seems to be missing at least one of these features. Can anyone help me locate an MFC that has these five features?

Color printing is not required but would be acceptable if it has the above five features also. I am open to InkJets but I prefer Laser printing. Thanks in advance for your help.

HI JOHN, I HAVE THE SAME QUESTIONS. WONDERING IF YOU GOT A RESPONSE? THANKS, LYN

Ask a Question