Lost settings

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and when I did I seem to have lost some of my settings. I am unable to print automatically both sides now without it being upside down on back. I am unable to print labels on a sheet of 30, it prints one label. Is there an Windows 10 upgrade for this or am I stuck for now. Don't remember how to reinstall printer as there is a process on when to plug in or something like that. It is an Epson 845 Workforce. Any help would be appreciated. I never seem to get any answers from Epson.

First thing I would do would be to check for a windows 10 driver for the Epson 845 Workforce. Uninstall your current one, do a restart if needed before installing the latest printer driver. You will have to go through the set up process again and from that you should have the printer tool available on your desktop. Give us an update and I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Ask a Question