Ml-2851nd fw

Does anyone happen to have the unpacked V1.01.15.50 firmware for Samsung's ML-2851ND please? The official FW flashing utility that this firmware comes packaged in just doesn't see my printer (which is properly connected, and fully functional).

Many thanks!

Does anyone happen to have the unpacked V1.01.15.50 firmware for Samsung's ML-2851ND please? The official FW flashing utility that this firmware comes packaged in just doesn't see my printer (which is properly connected, and fully functional).

Many thanks!

You can get the unpacked firmware from the temp folder where the firmware unpacks itself when you run it. In my case it was C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp\b285ND_1011550.fls

A note of warning: when i flashed the printer with the new firmware, the only "benefit" was that the web interface of the printer became buggy (does not load completely most of the time).
Re-flashing the printer with the .50 firmware did not help.
I contacted samsung and they were unable to help me, other than direct me to bring the printer in for service and pay for it.
I don't know if others have experienced this problem.
Eventually i managed to fix the problem by re-flashing the printer with the firmware V1.03.00.47 from here yadi.sk/d/ECt5ZQuf6inT0
The printer now shows that i am running 1.01.15.47.. but at least it works:)

Last edited:

Ask a Question