New Canon Pro 100 auto head print out

Hello, Used to printers giving #'s along with patterns when printing a print head alignment. This one, in the set up, sent out 2 pages of patterns without any data. Manual did not say much. First pattern were color bars, second were black bars and color bars some faint, some were good. Sent a query to Canon support, and they said, "don't worry, this is an automatic head adjustment, and if something was wrong, a pulsing light and sound would display on the printer" Huh?? Why even do the pattern if all you need to look and listen for the error warning? Did a head adjustment and nozzle check from the maintenance tab, and all stats were good. The print out for the head alignment, came out the same, without data. Nozzle ck was classic. Has anyone had that same situation when setting up their Pro 100's. I know, don't worry, be happy. Just weird, as I had an epson, and the print out had data on it to check myself.

Attachments

• _Canon Pro 100 tests0001.JPG
    _Canon Pro 100 tests0001.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 152
  • _Canon Pro 100 tests0002.JPG
    _Canon Pro 100 tests0002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Ask a Question