Parts Manual for MFC-J4620DW

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the part number for Power Supply PCB ASSY (220-240V) for my MFC-J4620DW.

Thanks in advance.

Serkan

I found your post at another site too. Did you check the B website or call them? Did you search the web?

Oddly, I've downloaded a 673 page manual for my own Brother, and aside from cartridges, there's not a single mention of ordering parts. It looks like they want people to toss the when they break. (That doesn't stop me. I kept my old printer alive for almost 15 years, but that was before they went digital.)

I found your post at another site too. Did you check the B website or call them? Did you search the web?

Oddly, I've downloaded a 673 page manual for my own Brother, and aside from cartridges, there's not a single mention of ordering parts. It looks like they want people to toss the when they break. (That doesn't stop me. I kept my old printer alive for almost 15 years, but that was before they went digital.)

Hi Volvox, first of all thanks for your reply.

I did everything I could to get support from brother, they were not willing to help.

The problem was, I purchased the printer from amazon US and I'm living in Turkey where we have 220V power outlets, the printer that I received had 110V input, so I had to have its power PCB to be changed.

I asked almost all Brother region help desk for support, all of them replied to me that they cant give me support because that model is not sold in my country. Even I told them same models with 220V versions are available in europe (like germany and UK) they said NO!

I was able to convince one of the official Brother support service in Turkey to order the 220V pcb for me, he was not willing to help and said most probably it wont work because main board pcb is not designed for the asia/europe region.

Finally I decided to solve it myself, I found service-manual.net where you can get the official service manuals and parts list of any printer. The part number was LT3389001 (POWER SUPPLY PCB ASSY FOR GER/UK/FRA/BEL/NLD/CHE/ITA/ISR/ARG/CHL/OCE/PND/IBR/CEE), I ordered it from hardware.eu, received in about two weeks and replaced with the instructions in the service manual.

Now the device is up and working.

Ask a Question