please recommend a printer.

Hi,

I just join this forum in the hope that I find a good solution to my long term printer dilemma. I have an Epson CX4200 printer that came with the Mac I bought a over a year ago. I HATE IT !!! I don't print much and when I do print, it most for business needs thus in Black and Whit. I don't print photos so I really have no need for color printing. The problem with this Epson printer(actually I think it goes true with all printers disregard what brand.) is the cartriges cost around $60.00 a set. ASi said, I don't print much, but when I need to print they dried out, it is very frustrating. Can anyone recommad black and white only printer with very inexpensive cartridge? Thanks.

What about an Epson 6200 Laser?
Approx £100-£150 to buy.
Depending what toner you buy, anything from £40 - £80 wether you want high capacity etc.
Toner generally does not dry out either.

Hope this helps

Canon have a huge range of printers to suit most purposes and budgets... check out some of the comparison sites that offer user reviews? Genuine cartidges are always costly but you can get decent compatibles for most printers that offer good prints and will keep the costs down!
Hope you find this useful...

Just buy any inexpensive inkjet printer. Some of the remanufactured ones are good deals if remanufactured by the actual manufacturer. All of my printers are remanufactured presently. And all work fine.

please please please, do not buy a lexmark especially any on the new ones that takes no4 or 5 cartridges as these cost a fortune as originals and do not exsist as remans or compats. Your best bet is to go with an HP or epson, usually if an Hp cartridge is not initially availiable as a reman, it wont be long until they are, as with the epsons these can be bought as compats for as little as 75p!

Ask a Question