Printing on cardstock

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone can please give me some advice regarding buying a printer?

I am setting up a business from home selling invitations and thank you cards etc and I’m looking at printers but it seems to be a minefield!

I have been told to look at the Epson eco tanks as they have the cheapest running costs but the reviews on print quality don’t seem the best.

I need to print on cardstock as well as printing photos. The cardstock is usually around the 300gsm weight and someone has suggested the Epson 7700 model as this can accommodate the weight of card.

The 7700 is not a cheap printer so I need to be 100% sure it’s the right one before I purchase.

Does anyone have any advice regarding this model? Or does anyone have any other printer recommendations? It can be any make I just need the running costs to be low and the print quality to be high

Thank you so much

Ask a Question