Printing Stickers

Never used a printer for making stickers before and am running into trouble. I bought some Merax inkjet sticker paper for use on my HP 5510v printer, and the paper is so stiff that the printer jammed. Tried it a couple more times with the same results.

This raises the question of whether it takes some kind of special inkjet printer to handle this kind of paper, or whether the paper is simply not all that good?

I do have an HP 1025NW laser printer...which I have never used, since it needs a complete set of toner cartridges and they are so expensive, but the fact that the paper specifically says that it is for inkjets makes it seem that it might not be right for the laser anyway.

The bottom line is trying to decide exactly what is the problem...the printer or the paper? If the printer, is there anything I can do about it other than replacing the printer?

Ask a Question