Re: a vertical streaking problem in a HP inprinter

I have a HP Photosmart Plus B209 multi function copper/printer. I just printed (on photo grade paper with the glossy on one side) the 1st two out of 3 of the 8.5 x 11' pictures that I need for a display board I am working on. The 1st two pictures came out 100% perfect. The 1st run on the 3rd picture was 100% perfect except for the fact it came out in black and white when it is a color picture. The printer prints B/W text just fine. I checked the ink levels, they are fine. I ran the internal print head cleaning cycle. It changed the streak pattern somewhat but the streaks are still there. I soaked the print head last night for a few hours in rubbing alcohol. Then around 6am I pulled the print head out and let it air dry for about 4 hours. The blue is still streaking. I need to fix the printer so I can finish printing this pictures for a project I am working on. Can someone please help me.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question