Ricoh Aficio 2016 problem scan to file, ftp or email in windows 10

I can't find the right settings or procedure to set for scanning to file, ftp or email (one working option would be great) for our Ricoh Aficio 2016.
The support department of Ricoh Holland says our printer is not compatible with Windows 10 which I can imagine, but does scan to email has anything to do with that ? Further on Ricoh does not give any service on an old machine as ours.
Besides our new computers and NAS we still have an old netserver where Win 2000 is running on.
Could anyone of you look at the settings we made in the attached files and give us advise ?

Attachments

• Adressbook.PNG
    Adressbook.PNG
    183.3 KB · Views: 913
  • Email.PNG
    Email.PNG
    364.3 KB · Views: 2,186
  • Netware.PNG
    Netware.PNG
    366.7 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Scans shared map.PNG
    Scans shared map.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 738
  • SMB.PNG
    SMB.PNG
    387.6 KB · Views: 936
  • SNMP.PNG
    SNMP.PNG
    364.7 KB · Views: 1,747
  • System.PNG
    System.PNG
    357.4 KB · Views: 1,164
  • TCP IP.PNG
    TCP IP.PNG
    351 KB · Views: 2,329
  • Webpage.PNG
    Webpage.PNG
    373.1 KB · Views: 931
Hi Goldsteen,

Where are you located? I am a rep with Ricoh and perhaps I can ask someone to come take a look at it. Im not sure what model you have so its hard for me to guide you here.

Hello Shant,
We're located in the south of the Netherlands in a town called 's-Hertogenbosch.
I made a picture from the identity plate on the back of the machine, I'll upload it with this reply, is that of any help about our model ?

Attachments

• Identity plate Ricoh Aficio 2016.jpg
    Identity plate Ricoh Aficio 2016.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 866
Can you please make it in english ... screenshot the address book... and make sure you have followed this procedure.

http://support.ricoh.com/bb_v1oi/pub_e/oi_view/0001033/0001033301/view/scanner/unv/0044.htm

if you have team viewer i can help you on that one... just pm me ur teamviewer user and pass..

if you dont like better watch this one..

Thanks for your answer. I've tried the instructions with your link and video. The problem is that our machine is a much older than in the video, with much less options. If not possible to scan to Windows 10, it wouldn't be a problem to scan to a shared folder on our old server that we still have and has a version of windows 2000 on it....

I've added the screenshots in English and also a System log.
Is that of any help ?

Attachments

• System Log English.PNG
    System Log English.PNG
    156 KB · Views: 633
  • Adressbook English.PNG
    Adressbook English.PNG
    78.9 KB · Views: 606
  • System English.PNG
    System English.PNG
    87.6 KB · Views: 617
  • Email English.PNG