Ricoh Aficio MP C2051 Firmware Update

Hi , I have RICOH MP C2501, its on my local netwrok and am able to print from 3 different System with Operating Systems Win XP & Win10 .. am able to scan to folder on WIN XP only, i am not able to Scan to Folder on Windows 10. I have gone through all the youtube tutorials on how to set up etc but of no help. I have finally ended up finiding it that Firmware needs to be updated. I have got all the updated Firmware files now and i have updated them remotely to Ricoh Machine but still its not updating . I am lost , SD card with firmware files with extension .rfu or .fwu doesnt read in machine if inserted to Machine. Remotely through web login .rfu files are read and firmware update and transfer is done but it never updates the machine. I have attached two pics of my current Machine Firmware and available updated firmware files. I will appreciate if some one can guide me how to update those files into MP C2051, after that only i have to give a try and solve my Scan to folder issue. Looking forward to hear from someone with known problem and experience.
RicohCurrentFW.jpg
RicohFWupdate.jpg

Ask a Question