Ricoh sp c261sfnw - misfeed error with no paper jammed

It constantly says there is a misfeed and when I practically take the entire thing apart, there is no paper jammed anywhere. Any ideas on how to fix? Printer is only a few months old.

I also frequently get an error that says "make sure that paper in the paper tray matches the paper settings." I'm wondering if these errors are related. The paper in the paper try is typical letter size paper.

Last edited:
It constantly says there is a misfeed and when I practically take the entire thing apart, there is no paper jammed anywhere. Any ideas on how to fix? Printer is only a few months old.

I also frequently get an error that says "make sure that paper in the paper tray matches the paper settings." I'm wondering if these errors are related. The paper in the paper try is typical letter size paper.

I get those messages too. No jammed paper & it tells me to open up the front & to check the settings. Paper choice & settings seem to be right. The messages are related. Was hoping you had an answer!

Ask a Question