Samsung SCX-4521 X MONO Laser printer Not printing after stucked paper pulled out.

I am not expert in pc printer problem fixing.Last week while printing ,the paper stucked inside printer and printer start beeping. I shut down the power and open front and back cover of my Mono Laster Samsung SCX-4521 X printer. I gradually tried to pull out stucked paper,which tune into peices.Only way was to pull out all peices of paper. Then i power on this printer to print but it did not power on properly but start beeping. I powerd off/on a few times but same beeping problem. I unscrewed /opened the printer from front and back side.Clean inside,with alcohol wipes and then assembled back to normal form.But still is not printing rather start beeping. Kindly let me know your golden suggestion to fix this problem.Mono laser cartridge is one month old.

Ask a Question